Just the right amount of spicy flavor for your favorite main dish. Oven roasted corn is delicious, sweet, and spicy.Jump to Recipe
Spicy Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn on the cob
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter or ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Mix butter and spices in a bowl. Save half of the mixture and set aside.
- Remove corn husk. In a sheet pan, spread the butter mixture over the corn in their individual foil.
- After spreading the mixture fold foil around the corn.
- Roast the corn for 40 mins.
- After 40 mins. carefully spread the remaining butter mixture on the hot corn. Serve immediately.
2 Replies to “Spicy Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob”
This recipe is wonderful. I’m going to be cooking more corn on the cob this way
Thanks so much, Thomas!