Nothing says The Holidays better than having some warm and flavorful herb roasted potatoes as a side dish. This side dish pairs well with any main dish or served alone.Jump to Recipe
I enjoy making these herb roasted baby potatoes in huge quantities and freezing any extras. Also, I love eating them in the morning with eggs whenever I need a power pack breakfast for a very long hike in the mountains.
Flavorful Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 1 bag of baby potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbs Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Wash and cut potatoes half or quarter.
- Pat the potatoes dry with paper towel.
- Combine potatoes with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle extra olive oil.
- Bake on the bottom rack for about 25 mins. or until fork-tender.