Kale chips are crispy and crunchy, with bursts of rich flavor that will leave a potato chip lover satisfied and craving more. It’s a great salty snack. This simple recipe is made with fresh kale, olive oil, and salt. After the kale chips have been baked, add parmesan cheese for extra flavor.Jump to Recipe
I used an herb stripper for prepping the kale chips. The herb stripper saves time and is easy to use. You can find this helpful kitchen tool here.
Here are 10 Reasons to Eat Kale
Crispy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Wash and dry kale. Chop or tear the kale leaves into 1" pieces. Make sure you chop away the stems.
- Note: I used a herb stripper that removes the stems.
- Place the kale into a bowl and add olive oil and salt. Toss and mix well.
- On a baking sheet with parchment paper, lay the kale evenly. Sprinkle extra sea salt if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the leaves are crunchy and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
A delicious selection of mouth-watering snacks from around the world—delivered to your … [More]
A curated selection of gourmet foods—including ingredients to cook with, drinks, and sn… [More]