Extra cheese please!! For all the cheese lovers… this is a fun recipe that is crispy, salty, and satisfying. Parmesan crisps are my favorite snacks. I love adding them to my salads instead of crackers.
Also, you can serve parmesan crisps with soups or any pasta dish. Plus, it makes an excellent party appetizer and looks elegant on a charcuterie board.
- ½ cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1-2 spoonfuls of parmesan cheese. Repeat and space about ½ apart. (Note: I made my parmesan crisps about 2" in diameter)
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down for about 4 minutes.
A curated selection of gourmet foods—including ingredients to cook with, drinks, and sn… [More]
This 12″ x 8″ Portrait Canvas Print is the perfect personalized wall art for your home…. [More]