My sweet girl, Anna loves to hide inside the cabinets in the morning. It’s has become one of her daily rituals. This breed has been known to have a playful side. Here is a youtube of Anna doing a quick silent roar.
Alexander is two months younger than Anna. Both were born in Georgia and are a couple of love birds. Whatever adventure they encounter…they need to be together. Watch him play ball here.
Here is what I love about Ocicats
- They are pet friendly.
- They are people friendly.
- They are intelligent. Ocicats respond to their names and actually understand when their humans are chatting with them.
- They have a sense of humor and do tricks. Some do play fetch. They are known for their dog-like behaviors.
- They are gentle and loving.
Fun Facts about Ocicats
They love to eat
- Purina Fancy Feast Broth
- Treats: Eden Bonito Flakes – (I got this tip from a professional cat behaviorist.) More about Bonito Flakes here. P.S. I love them too!
- Plus, you can never go wrong with a little bit of can tuna.