Here is a great recipe to throw together without much prep and easy clean-up. Grilled vegan sausage with peppers and onions is a delicious, quick, and easy recipe for the hot summer days.
I purchased my vegan sausage from Beyond Meat. Click here for their website.
Debra Roinestad 🌿
Vegan Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 1 package sausages
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow onions
- salt and pepper
- In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the peppers, onions, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce. Cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Heat indoor grill or outdoor grill. Cook sausages for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate with onions and peppers.
- Serve with white rice, hot dog rolls, pasta, or salad.