Here is a delicious, tangy and sweet recipe for all the shrimp lovers out there. Honey Lemon Shrimp with Garlic can be served with any rice dish, salad, grits, or artisan bread. I use white rice for this shrimp dish so the rich flavors can permeate the entire dish.
Honey Lemon Shrimp with Garlic
- 1 lb large shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lemon
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan.
- Add shrimps with garlic and ghee.
- Saute for 1-2 mins. until the shrimps turn slightly brown.
- Add honey, lemon, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir frequently until the shrimps are opaque and the honey lemon sauce thickens.
- Add parsley and serve immediately.