Choppin’ broccoli…choppin’ bro-co-lie. Oven-roasted broccoli is crunchy, tender, and quite delicious. It’s easy to prepare and makes a great side dish with everything.
Broccoli is my favorite side dish. There are so many options for making this recipe. Add a little soy sauce and ginger and you have a lovely Asian side dish. Alternatively, add freshly squeezed lemon with parmesan and you have a Mediterranean side dish. And add crushed walnuts with raisins or cranberries and you have the perfect Holiday side dish. The possibilities are endless!
Kind Regards,Jump to Recipe
- 1 pound broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large mixing bowl, add the trimmed and washed broccoli. Add olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until combined.
- Add the broccoli to a sheet pan.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until stems are crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.