The weather gets scorching hot here in the South Carolina mountains. I try to maintain a simple beauty regime. I enjoy the natural no-makeup look that is hassle-free yet put together. Here are my ten favorite beauty products for the spring and summer months.
- 1- Versed Dew Point – Daily Lightweight Gel Face Moisturizer for Hydrated, Bouncy Skin. A non-greasy and lightweight gel moisturizer with green tea and aloe that keeps the face hydrated all day.
- 2- Flower Beauty– Powder blush that is smooth and silky. It gives your complexion a natural and lovely rosy glow.
- 3- Olay Body Wash– This body wash is packed with vitamin B3 that leaves your skin soft, hydrated, and silky.
- 4-Clinique High Impact Water Proof Mascara– A perfect mascara that won’t smear in the heat and gives your lashes extra length and fullness.
- 5-Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer– A rich combination of lipgloss and lipstick all-in-one. Protects and hydrates your lips with a hint of color.
- 6- It Cosmetics CC– Full coverage hydrating serum with SPF 50 sunscreen. Protects your face and covers any imperfection leaving your face with a dewy and sparking glow.
- 7- Degree Ultra Clear Deodorant– This antiperspirant deodorant protects you for 72 hours and leaves your clothes stain free. Plus, it has a delicate powdery scent that is not overwhelming.
- 8- Moroccan Oil Hydrating Shampoohttps://amzn.to/3KOcmce– This has been my favorite shampoo for many years. It restores dryness, adds shine, and leaves your hair silky. Plus, the argan oil scent is spellbinding.
- 9-Moroccan Oil Hydrating Conditioner– The heat can do a lot of damage to your hair. Moroccan hydrating conditioner is sulfate free which is perfect for color treated hair. It leaves your hair soft and manageable.
- 10- R+Co Cool Wind pH Perfect Air Dry Cream– You can leave the blow dryer alone during the hot weather. This is the perfect air dryer hair cream when you are in a rush. Also, the cream keeps your frizz at bay and maintains your hair style.